Friday, July 29, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic Collectors Edition Preorder

     For those that have been anticipating this game, much like I have, the time has finally come for retailers to begin taking pre-orders on Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  Personally, I purchased the Collectors Edition; mainly for the exclusive in-game store and other collectables that come with the game.  I am a HUGE Star Wars fan, so I've been wanting the CE since I first learned that Bioware is the creator.  I became a member of the SWTOR website on the day it launched and have been an avid member of the discussion boards.  I know there are other die-hard SW fans out there that are getting this game, but to everyone who is second guessing themselves, I say go with your gut and join us.

May the Force be with You!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment